Our Forensic Team is led by Jim Stafford with 40 years of engineering experience.
Jim began forensic work assisting Florida's 7th Circuit Homicide Investigation Unit with the Justin Barber case in 2005. That case, and Jim's work, were presented nationally on network and cable television.
Since then we have worked on hundreds of forensic cases for numerous law enforcement jurisdictions, private attorneys and individuals.
Eclipse Forensics: is Certified Computer Examiners, EnCase® Certified Examiners, Certified Electronic Evidence Collection Specialists, Certified Information Forensics Investigators, Certified Data Recovery Experts, Certified Information Systems Security Professionals.
Eclipse Forensics can assist with:
- Computer Forensics Analysis and Data Recovery
- Cell Phone Mobile Device Forensics Analysis and Data Recovery
- Data Recovery Locate Crucial Evidence in Deleted Data SMS Text Messages, Emails, and Documents
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Incident Response, Data Breaches, Hacking, and Insider Threats
- Systems and Data Security
Eclipse Forensics is a division of the Eclipse Recording Company www.eclipserecording.com